Thursday, November 28, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 25

The day has arrived!!!

Tracey McNeely’s-The 25 Days of Christmas Tags is done!  Whoo-whoo! We made it!  I did it, I’ve crossed the finished line, arms are raised, doing the Rocky jump, I’m in tears, laughing, hugging the family and all those who supported me through this journey----What?! …pump-the-breaks sistah, she ain’t done?!?  There is one more BONUS day!  Today’s sponsor is Honey Bee Stamps and my inspiration came from…Tracey! Click on her name and scroll down to the last tag.  My favorite colour is RED and her tag is so pretty, I just love it.  So, I did a tag similar to hers.

I created my tag with my Cricut Maker.  I found the scalloped based, created a square mat layer, and used my new Deboss Tool to create the lines on the square mat.  I used some dark red smooth cardstock from JoAnn’s, a Versa Mark pad, some white fine detail embossing powder, some foam tape to pop-up the square mat.  The message is from a Firefly (Momenta Co.) Cut and Stamp set (Tuesday Morning find, TX USA, $4.99).  I used some dark red and ivory twine to finish it off.    

Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I think I’ll see you for tomorrow’s BONUS tag day. 


I had to lay the tag down to get a good shot of the debossing.  I'm lovin' it!


Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan! I really like this one too, it's Red! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job on this tag! Great sentiment embossing and I agree, the debossing is terrific. Thanks for linking this up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...