Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 16

Good evening my crafty friends.  We are on day 16 of Tracy McNeely’s The 25  Days of Christmas Tags.  Today’s sponsor is one of my favorites-WAFFLE FLOWER! Some of my inspiration came from design team member Carol, who did a series of tags.  Click here to see her adorable tag sets.  I really like the Polar Bears with the patterned background paper.  Try as I did, I could not find anything in my craftlab that would even come close to Carols cutesy Polar Bears with the patterned paper.  I decided to create my own “sort-of” background patterned paper…  I made a couple circle wreaths on piece of paper but didn’t like it as a whole-it was a fail (sad face).  I put a die down on the newly made patterned cardstock and like the little part of the wreath that fit into the die borders (super happy face) …and from there a tag was born.  So, thanks Carol for getting my creative juices flowing!

This is a tiny little tag.  The dimensions are 1 5/16th x 2 9/16th, really tiny, but cute! These are the supplies I used to create my tag: Recollections white cardstock, Stampin’ UP! Tiny Tags (flourish), Just Rite Clear Christmas Mini Tags (sentiment), Avery-Elle’s Double Pierced Rectangles dies, DeNami Designs Petit Fours, My self created circled design template,  Altenew’s Crisp Dye Inks-Crimson, Bamboo, Parrot, and Olive, I punched a hole with my Crop-A-Dile, and used some red twine to finish the job!  


Joyce 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...