Thursday, November 21, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 18

Hey peeps,  
  
The posts from here on out will probably be very, very short.  It seems I am coming down with an upper respiratory situation…of course right before Thanksgiving.   Nothing like a Thanksgiving meal you can’t taste or smell (mercy).  But I must count my many blessings and praise HIS Holy name anyway, Amen!  Right now, I am grateful for being able to keep up with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags hop hosted by Tracey McNeely and today’s sponsor Neat and Tangled.  Tracey, you know we love and appreciate all your hard work!!!  I am also grateful for some quick inspiration for Carol, click on her name to see her tags.  Thank you Ms Carol, because I am draggin’ right about now and your red tag was just what I needed (that’s all I had energy for…lol).   

So..., my tag tonight, was made using Avery Elle’s Postage Die, Bo Bunny’s 6x6 paper pad-Blitzen Collection (very old paper pad), Just Right Clear Christmas Mini Tags stamp set, some Versa Mark, white embossing powder, and some brown 1/8th Satin Ribbon.  This was a quick and super simple tag but still just as pretty as the ones that took me a couple of hours to create.    Nighty-nighty folks…



Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag. Love how the greenery really pops. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result doesn't look as though it was quick and easy!!
    Lovely tag...
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...