Monday, November 18, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 15



Alrighty,  welcome, welcome one and all,

Today is day 15 of Tracey McNeely’s The 25Days of Christmas Tags.

Today’s sponsor is Concord and 9th.  My tag was inspired by a special guest designer- Laurie Willison.  Several elements in her tag caught my eye.  One of which were the colours- Red, Black, Green, and White and using the silhouette trees.  You can find her beautiful tag here.


Here’s what I used to create my tag: White CS, My Minds Eye 6x6 Christmas paper pad, Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous) stamp-Reindeer Flight CMS 052, Gina K’s Amalgam ink, Jute, and twine.

Have a good night everyone, chat tomorrow...


Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...