Sunday, November 24, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 21

4 days left
Okay, I’m doing a count down since we are sliding-on-into-home on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Click here for information on The 25 Days of Christmas Tags, hosted by Tracey McNeely.   The sponsor for today is LAWN FAWN-yeah!   My inspiration came from Lindseywho is on the Lawn Fawn design team.  I was inspired to do a little animal tag.  Click on Lindsey's name to see her tag. 

The items I used to create my tag are as follows: Recollections (Michael’s brand) white cardstock, Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad Yule Tide Carol Collection (2018), Crate Paper’s SNOW and COCOA stamp set, Hero Arts Poly Clear Holiday Messages and Frames, Avery Elle Double Stitched Rectangles, Tonic Studios Essentials Mixed Edge Diamond Layering Basic Die Set, Copic Markers (W1, W00, Colourless Blender), and some 1/8” Satin Ivory Ribbon.  I stamped the image using Gina K’s Amalgam ink.  I cut the image out using my Brother Scan-N-Cut.  I popped the sentiment up with some foam tape.  




Joyce


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Susan. I love this little tag, this one I will probably put on the gift I'm giving myself...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag; love the neutral palette for your sweet bear! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...