Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 17


Welcome back my friends.  I hope everyone had a pleasant day or perhaps your day is just starting, and it too will be a pleasant one.   Today is day 17 of Tracey McNeely’s 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  This train is really moving along, can you believe we are on day 17?! (and I’m still hanging in there).  I know…right!  Well, today the sponsor is Pretty Pink Posh, another goody.  My tag(s) are inspired by two of Pretty Pink Posh’s designers- Jeanne Jachna and Caly Person.  Click on their names to see their precious tags.  I was so inspired; I did three tags.  Well, one tag design, three different colours.   


Here is what I used to make my tags: Recollections (Michaels brand) #65 white cardstock, Avery Elle’s Postage Stamp Dies, Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Christmas Circle Words, Disney Frozen A6 Stamp (Tuesday Morning purchase), Altenew Crisp Dye Inks-Morning Frost and Limestone, and I also did one tag using Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Antique Linen and I added some 1/8” Satin White ribbon to complete the tags.   Now how easy was that?   Thank you so much for coming by to see me today and I hope to see you again tomorrow.   



Joyce

3 comments:

  1. lol...I got to keep it simple to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYSTARS! These are gorgeous! Gifts in and of themselves! I'll be back for revisits and more gazing/admiring once I catch up with event comments. Captivated! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...