Friday, November 22, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 19

TGIF Everybody!

It is also day 19 of Tracey McNeely’s The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Today’s sponsor is…(drum rollin’) Paper Smooches!  We are pretty far along on the tag train; however, if you have the drive and ambition, you can find all the details of the hop here.   My tag 19 was inspired by Savannah from the Paper Smooches DT; check out her tag here
 
I used the following items to create my tag: My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad-Christmas, Neenah #80 Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Avery Elle-Stitched Postage Dies, Crate Paper stamp set- SNOW and COCOA (item #355528).  I purchased this stamp set just a few days ago at Tuesday Morning (TX, USA, $2.99…what a bargain for Joyce).  I used Copic Markers to colour my little red bird (R46, R29, R27, R24).  Yes, I got all those colours in that little bird…lol.  The sentiment is from my favorite Christmas stamp set-JustRite Clear Christmas Mini Tags. I grounded the image by drawing some snow under his little feet and I finished off the tag with some 1/8” Black Satin Ribbon. I just love this little tag.  Thanks for the inspiration Savannah! 






Joyce

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Love the pop of a red bird amongst the elegant black and white.
    Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red bird really pops against the background! Lovely tag!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe this is the first time I have participated in one of these and I am still hanging in there. It is so thanks to you all and other participants for the inspiration and encouragement.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...