Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 10



Hello and welcome back to my blog.   Today is day 10 of The 25 Days of ChristmasTags.  Click the link for details. The sponsor for today is SIMON SAYS STAMP!  The hop is hosted by Tracey McNeely.  Tracey has secure loads of sponsors to make this absolute blast! If you love making tags then this is where you should be.   I can’t believe I’m keeping up but it is so much fun creating these little gems on the fly; I am just lovin’ it.  My tag was inspired by our host…Tracey!  You can find her very cute tags here.  Scroll down to the bottom, I believe her tag is the 15th down. 
Tracey did tags with embossed backgrounds and so did I.  Thanks for the inspiration Tracey!  I used a Recollections (Michael’s brand) tag, some sage and light green cardstock, a retired Stampin’ UP! Background stamp called Tea House, some gold embossing powder, a whole puncher, a Martha Stewart punch, Sizzix’s Christmas Phrases, and some ¼” Satin ribbon.    Thanks again for stopping by and will chat tomorrow.


6 comments:

  1. I like creating the background on the tag and you're right Tracey did create some cute little tags. I think this one is simple and elegant. Keep on doing it lady, you're hanging in there and most importantly you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful and classic tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. There is something magical about that statement. I love it too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...