Monday, November 25, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 22

3 days left til' the end of the 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags 
and to Thanksgiving in the U.S.A!

Tracey McNeely, the 25 Days of Christmas Tags is drawing to an end. Click on the hyperlink to see all the details and sponsors. Today is day 22.   The sponsor for today is Birch Press Designs.  The inspiration for my tag came from Desiree Kuemmerle of the Birch Press Design Team.  Desiree did a floating cut out.  Click here to see her tag.

While I was making this tag, I was singing the Silver and Gold song that Burl Ives sang in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer…lol.  Some of you will remember this song.  It should be coming on any day now.  I designed my floating image tag on my Cricut Maker from scratch!   I cut the tag out 3 times to give the tag some durability.  I also created the background rectangle to  back the tag.  I used some DCWV Glitter Cardstock for the background.  I used Sizzix Christmas Phrases II thinlet dies for my sentiment and some Stampin’ UP! (retired) Gold with White trim 1/8” ribbon.  This was another super quick and easy tag!!!  See you tomorrow.  





Joyce

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...