Sunday, November 17, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 14

Howdy folks.  
Let get it started with Tag or Day 14 of Tracy McNeely’s The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Click here to find out all the details.  Today’s sponsor is Paper Sweeties and my tag was inspired by Lindsey from the Paper Sweeties DT.  Click here to see her tags.

I really like the gold and silver embossing on the black tags she did.  I created my tag base using my Cricut Maker.  I used Our Daily Bread Designs’ Flourished Alphabet (Item #H675).  I believe Our Daily Bread Designs is now Divinity Designs.  I stamped the alphabet using Color Box white pigment ink, then heat embossed one in gold and one in silver.  I made the ribbon opening using a retired Stampin’ UP! Punch.  Of course, you can use any punch that makes a hole big enough to insert your ribbon of choice.  I just used that one because I saw it a couple of days ago when I was looking for something else…lol.    I added some black Chiffon ribbon and there you have it! Silver and Gold just like Burl Ives sang about in the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Claymation…which be coming up soon.   See you tomorrow!  





Joyce



4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love your font and impeccable embossing. Honoured that you were inspired by my little tags for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey, you all have made this so much fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...