Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 9


Howdy folks.  Tonight’s post is going to be super quick.  It is day 9 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags hosted by Tracey McNeely.  Today's sponsor...Pink & Main!  For more information on how to participate in the fun, click here!   My tag 9 was inspired by Kathy Schweinfurth’s Winter Village. Her little village almost looks like it’s interactive.  Once again, she is knockin’ it out of the park, so be sure to click on her name above to check out her tag. 

I wanted my tag to look kind of interactive too.  I did a Mason Jar with 

goodies.  Makes you think you can put your lil’ fingers in the jar and grab a 

cookie or piece of peppermint…lol. The supplies I used from my tag are as 

follows: Momenta Stamp and die set -Mason Jar.  I used small scraps of ivory, 

light brown, chocolate, and white card stock.  I used some acetate, some ivory 

string, JustRite Clear Christmas Mini Tags stamp set, Altenew Crimson Crisp 

Dye ink, a white Jelly Roll Pen, and Brown and Red Sharpie markers.  I cut the

acetate twice and sandwiched the tiny die cuts between the two and sealed it 

with some Glossy Accents.   Well my peeps, we’re off for the night! 







Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! How cute is your little cookie jar, filled with fabulous treats! Sweet tooth tingling! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...