Saturday, November 16, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 13


Hello All,
It's Day 13 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Thank you again to Tracey McNeely for putting this event together and to all the supporting sponsors and design teams.  For information on how you can participate click hereThe sponsor for today is CAS-ual Friday Stamps. 

For my day 13 tag, I was once again inspired by Carol.  A pretty little Christmas Tree stamped on a plain white background, one in red and one in green. You can find her tags here.

The supplies I used for my tag- Avery-Elle’s Stitched Rectangles, Stampin Up retired stamp set Evergreen, Stampin Up ink Handsome Hunter also retired, Color Box white pigment ink, and some white seam binding ribbon.   I stamped the tree, then used my pigment ink to stamp the Silent Night overlay, then I heat embossed it.  Quick, clean, simple, precious…works for me.  Well, mon amis that is it for tonight.   Thank you for stopping by and I hope you’ll visit again soon.   






Joyce

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...