Friday, November 15, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 12


Hello my friends, thank you so much coming back to see me.  We are on day 12 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags hosted by Tracy McNeely. We are half-way through and I am still hanging in there posting a new tag each day!  There is still time to jump on board and just in case you are interested in doing so; you can click here for the details.  Today’s sponsor is STAMPlorations! 

My tag was inspired by Carol from the STAMPlorations design team.  Carol did two cute tags, just click on her name to check them out.  Tag 1-Stitched Snow Hills Reindeer and Tag 2 she called a Majestic Deer.  Both are really, really nice.  I especially liked the Majestic Deer.
  
My tag was made using the following supplies: Base tag is Craft cardstock cut with an Avery-Elle’s Double Stitched Rectangle Die, I used Basic Grey’s Jovial 6x6 pattern cardstock, and Hampton Arts #SC0712-Reindeer stamp and die set, The sentiment and the background are from the same stamp set.  The back ground is stamp with Versa Mark.  All edges (base tag, deer, and sentiment) are inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink, I used Gina K’s Amalgam ink to stamp the sentiment.  I completed the tag by punching a whole with my Crop-A-Dile, adding a 1/8” black eyelet, and adding some natural Jute.  Note: to make the Reindeer stand out, I cut  him out 2 times in Craft cardstock and once in the patterned cardstock and layered them together.   The sentiment is popped up on foam tape.  I love the rustic feel.  So pleased with this one!   I believe that is it for tonight.  Thanks again for stopping by.  



Here is a side view showing the dimension on the Reindeer


Joyce


3 comments:

  1. Is that what he is called?...lol Look at you Susan inspiring and educating...You Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...