Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 23

2 Days left!!

Good Evening Everyone,
It is Tracey McNeely’s the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, day 23.  I feel like I’m writing in a log like James Kirk on STAR TREK…Captain’s Log Day….lol.  Wow! Y’all, either I was just so excited to participate, or this really did go by fast?!  I hope you all are having as much fun with this as I am?  I am already gearing up for next year’s event (buying up some tags dies).

Today, the sponsor is Jillibean Soup.  My tag was inspired by our hostess Tracey.  Click here  and scroll down to the last tag. 

Here are the supplies I used to make my tag: White cardstock, We R Memory Keepers- Tag Board (Tuesday Morning find, TX USA $7.49), Tim Holtz Distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Salty Ocean), Sizzix Framelits-Christmas Star (Katelyn Lizardi), Hero Arts Poly Clear Holiday Messages and Frames, Versa Mark pad, white embossing powder, white Tulle, silver eyelet, 3 silver jingle bells, and silver elastic cord.   Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow!


Joyce

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...