Saturday, November 23, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 20

Hello my friends,
Five days left in Tracey McNeely’s 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  Yes, we are on day 20.  Click on the link to see all the excitement and details of the hop.   Today’s sponsor is Jillian Vance Designs.  I hadn’t heard of Jillian Vance Designs before, so I went over to have a look around.  You can click on her name to check her out.    My tag was inspired by Lisa Bzibziak (JV DT member)…I have already given her the nickname of Zibbi…lol.  I really liked her Craft tag. Click here to see Lisa's tag.

Here are the supplies I used to create my tag: Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby brand) craft cardstock, Avery Elle Stitched Postage Die, Magnolia Doohickeys Antique Tag (ooh wee I went waaay back for this one), Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder, Firefly Stamp & Cut set.  I bought this at Tuesday Morning just this evening (TX, USA $4.99).  This is a stamp and die set with a deer, a wreath, snowflakes and sentiments.  I believe there is a die for the deer, the wreath and one other thing.  I only used the snowflakes from the set.   Additionally, I used Tim Holtz (Sizzix), Holiday Greens thinlets dies, Versa Mark, and White Embossing Powder.   Oh yeah, the embossing powder is a mixture with some corse glitter and white embossing powder (might have some Mica in there too).  You can see how it melts in the close up.  Some areas are more raised than others, giving it that antiquish-vintage look.  I made the splatters using my Tim Holtz Splatter Brush, white acrylic paint, and water.   I tied it all together with some Moss Green twine.  Another love, love tag!   Well, thank you all for stopping by, see yins (you) tomorrow.




Joyce

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...