Friday, November 8, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 5

Happy Friday! and welcome back.  It is day 5 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags hosted by Tracey McNeely and friends.  For more information and to join in on the fun click here.  Today’s sponsor is Reverse Confetti (RC).  The RC DT tags are so darn cute!  My tag was inspired by Kathy Schweinfurth, Lisa Henke, and Olga Matyushevskaya. Click the their names to go to their shaker tag post.  These ladies did “shaker tags”, just cutie-cute overload!  I think I’ve only made one shaker anything in my crafting career, so I thought it would be a good tag to try.   The supplies I used to create my little tag are: Michaels (Recollections) white cardstock and clear acetate, JoAnn’s red cardstock, JustRite Clear Christmas Mini Tags stamp set, Spellbinders Heirloom Reflections Ornament dies, silver trim (sticker), Stampin UP ticket punch (retired), silver elastic cord, micro-beads in red, green, and white, Silver Detail embossing powered, and a little Wink-of-Stella.  The micro-beads are very staticy (is that even a word? Noooo it is not!), so I created the well using foam tape plus I added some glossy accents.   Check out my little sparkling shaker tag below. Let’s go to the Hop! (showing my age…lol).   Chat tomorrow my friends… Oh yeah, until I can figure out how to correct my e-mail address when I link my tags, I'll have to put in my post manually...now that's a bummer-drag!  For any questions feel free to e-mail at mepc99@att.net.




Joyce







3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little tag. Love that it is shaped like an ornament and that is a shaker. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...